SVB Leerink Cuts Price Target On This Stock By 50%, Also Check Out Some Other Major PT Changes
Author: Lisa Levin | August 11, 2022 09:21am
- SVB Leerink cut the price target on Bolt Biotherapeutics, Inc. (NASDAQ:BOLT) from $8 to $4. SVB Leerink analyst Daina Graybosch downgraded the stock from Outperform to Market Perform. Bolt Biotherapeutics shares fell 3.2% to $2.44 in pre-market trading.
- Cowen & Co. cut IAC/InterActiveCorp (NASDAQ:IAC) price target from $130 to $124. However, Cowen & Co. analyst John Blackledge maintained the stock with an Outperform rating. IAC/InterActiveCorp shares rose 1.9% to $75.00 in pre-market trading.
- BMO Capital raised price target on Bloom Energy Corporation (NYSE:BE) from $20 to $29. Bloom Energy shares rose 1.1% to $29.63 in pre-market trading.
- Morgan Stanley cut the price target for Aptiv PLC (NYSE:APTV) from $149 to $120. Aptiv shares fell 5% to $100.07 in pre-market trading.
- Goldman Sachs raised the price target on Xometry, Inc. (NASDAQ:XMTR) from $44 to $64. Xometry shares rose 4.6% to $51.99 in pre-market trading.
- RBC Capital boosted price target for Jack in the Box Inc. (NASDAQ:JACK) from $84 to $90. Jack in the Box shares fell 0.1% to $81.00 in pre-market trading.
- Susquehanna raised the price target on Bumble Inc. (NASDAQ:BMBL) from $24 to $36. Bumble shares fell 7.1% to $32.06 in pre-market trading.
Check out this: Disney To $154? Here Are 5 Other Price Target Changes For Thursday
Posted In: APTV BE BMBL BOLT IAC JACK XMTR